tele conference's

for the CF adult community...

Moderator: cfirelandie

tele conference's

Postby willieb » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:31 pm

well

the conferences ye have every month or week cant remember which. what are they about and can any one join in?
Here for a good time not for a long time..:):)
willieb

Re: tele conference's

Postby Pidley » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:55 pm

the tele confrences we have, usually the first monday, or tuesday, of every month can be on pretty much anything to do with cf and from any part of the country

the next meeting isnt until the 10th of march, as a couple of people cant make it for the usual time and date.
the meetings are open to all PWCF and everyone is welcome to give there views,opinions and anything they deem relelvent to the meetings

if you would like to join us then u can contact either myself,Tomas or Caroline {cf advocate's} on here {PM}, or through email.

also if anyone would like to add anything to the agenda of the meeting that can be arranged, as we take our cue from what we hear from the cf community.
POWER TO THE CYSTICS
Pidley

Postby willieb » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:53 am

thanks.. might join in its over phone is it?
willieb

Postby Pidley » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

yeh its over the phone, meetings can go on hour somtimes close to 1 and a half hours

any money spent on the phonce calls can be reimbused to you by cf house, we can email anyone that comes on the calls a claims form.
also if anyone has skype they can use that to call in, and it seems to work out much cheaper
me i use my mobile, usually top up by say 20 to 30 euro {depending on how long i thik the meetings going to be} then when the calls over i see how much credit i have left and send the amount i used in the phone call to be reimbursed

glad ta hear you may call in, were always looking for new people, cause well we need people to give us there views on everything and anything
POWER TO THE CYSTICS
Pidley

Postby cfirelandie » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 pm

hi Willie,
its as simple as pidley says willie give me a buzz and i'll give you the conf no. hope you join next time. caroline
cfirelandie
Site Admin

Postby willieb » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:17 pm

cfirelandie wrote:hi Willie,
its as simple as pidley says willie give me a buzz and i'll give you the conf no. hope you join next time. caroline

ya i will caroline. im jus waiting for home phone line to be fixed and then ill join in. hopefully il have it fixed by this week been waiting since middle of january for eircom to fix it :x
willieb

Postby sharon » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 pm

hya, ya you should def join the teleconference meetings - its good to get your spoke into whats going on, and also finding out new things - helping out anyway you can doing the writing, phoning or meeting people.

remember it is all for the good of pwcfs

looking forward to speaking to you and anyother new gang in march.

shar
sharon

Return to CF Adults