PWCF Group meeting URGENT MEETING

for the CF adult community...

Moderator: cfirelandie

PWCF Group meeting URGENT MEETING

Postby Pidley » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

hey peeps

ok so everyones heard the news today, its shocking and has us all in a fury.
theres a emergency NEC meeting on sunday for us to decide what direction the CFAI is going to take in regards to this news.

but before we have that meeting theres going a to be urgent PWCF group meeting tomorrow morning {saturday 28th} at 11:30am, for the PWCF directors to hear what you's have to say about this, this will be held over the phone like all the PWCF group meetings so cross infection isnt a issue.

Im a NEC director and its my job to do my best for yous, i NEED yous to tell me what yous are thinking.

come on people, join us tomorrow, have your say

if you want to join the call, Private message me and il send you the contact details in regards the details for tomorrows call
POWER TO THE CYSTICS
Pidley

Re: PWCF Group meeting URGENT MEETING

Postby airulea » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 am

Hey Pid,

Will be there. Was so glad to hear this meeting was on as I was SO mad when I heard about today's news. We need to do something now. We can't just let this happen!!!

So come on pwcf out there - call in at 11.30am and let's do something!
airulea

Re: PWCF Group meeting URGENT MEETING

Postby jub-jub » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:48 pm

hey guys! i wasnt able 2 take part cos i was workin :( (to be precise i was struggling to get a delivery of 10 wedding dresses up a stairs... n almost passin out in the process...dey sooo heavy!! :shock: ) but keep us up to date wit everything dats goin on! :D
jub-jub

Return to CF Adults