Cystic Fibrosis National Awareness Week takes place from Monday April 8th to Sunday April 15th, with 65 Roses Day taking place on Friday April 13th.
Organise your own fundraising challenge to help raise funds and support people with cystic fibrosis during Cystic Fibrosis National Awareness Week. The challenge can be any kind of fundraising event with a 65 theme and can be as simple or as challenging as you wish. Previous examples include;
* A 65 Roses Tea Party
* 65 exercises in 65 minutes
* Staff walking 65 laps of the office
* Schools holding a ‘Purple Day’ in school.
In 2017, some of the 65 Roses Challenges Taking Place Included
* Michael Collins Walking Tour on Good Friday
* A 65 Roses Cycle - Organised by 65 Roses Day Sponsor Malone Group
* An Easter Bunny Fun Run / Walk
* A 65 Mile Run to the CFI Annual Conference