Our Commitment to You
Cystic Fibrosis Ireland (CFI) is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for fundraising (www.ictr.ie).
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- CFI have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
- View the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
We welcome your feedback on our performance – please see all our contact details below.
Please also see our policy regarding Public (bucket) Collections