Cystic Fibrosis Ireland Privacy Statement
Cystic Fibrosis Ireland (CFI) commits to:
1. Obtain and process information fairly.
2. Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
3. Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes,
4. Keep it safe and secure.
5. Keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date.
6. Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
7. Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes needed.
8. Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on request.