CF Ireland Annual Conference 2017, 31st March - 2nd April
Registration is now open for the 2017 Cystic Fibrosis Ireland's Annual Conference, which will take place from Friday 31st March – Sunday 2nd April 2017, in the Brehon Hotel Killarney.
There is a fantastic line up for the Cystic Fibrosis Ireland conference that will be held in the lovely Brehon Hotel, Killarney over the weekend of the 30 March – 2 April 2017.
The title of the conference is the ‘End of the Beginning’ which reflects the exciting progress that has been made in CF care and research in recent years.
The keynote speakers include:
- Professor Barry Plant, Cork University Hospital whose overview will be a broad sweep review related to the theme of the conference
- Professor Charles Gallagher, St Vincent’s University Hospital who will bringing us up to speed on the CF National Clinical Programme
- Professor Stuart Elborn, Lead CF Clinician in the Brompton Hospital in London who will be looking at the new medicines that have been emerging in recent years, with a look to the future
- Dr Charles Haworth, Cambridge who will be highlighting the challenges and management of nontuberculous mycobacteria
- Dr Oisin O’Connell, Transplant Coordinator in the Mater hospital will be bring us update on progress in the transplant programme
We will have lots of other inputs on the CF Registry physiotherapy and other interesting research.
The conference will be of interest to all our members including those who have never gone to a conference before. As always there will be chance to meet up with old and new friends and don’t forget the gala dinner on the Saturday evening!
Please note: The conference will be live streamed on our website.
To watch presentations and speakers from previous conferences, please go to the Conference Archive.