The 2020 Vhi Women's Mini Marathon will take place on Sunday May 31st 2020. One person can make a difference! You can be that one person for Cystic Fibrosis Ireland by registering to take part in the Mini Marathon as part of our One in 1,000 campaign.
Once you have registered for the race at www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie, you can sign up with us to be the One in 1,000 for CFI and get your fundraising pack (t-shirt, bandana and sponsorship cards) by filling in our sign up form.
The VHI Women's Mini Marathon is the largest female only event and caters to all levels of fitness. So whether you are a carefree walker or a determined runner we would love to have you join the One in 1,000 CFI Team for 2019.
CFI will provide food and drinks, a cloakroom and lots of encouragement for all those taking part on behalf of the organisation. After the race we will have a post-race party at Dtwo Harcourt Street to celebrate your triumph!
Why be One in 1,000 for Cystic Fibrosis Ireland?
Funds raised from this campaign will:
· Provide funding towards new Cystic Fibrosis units around the country, including dedicated in-patient, day care and out-patient facilities
· Provide Exercise Grants, Fertility Grants & Transplant Grants to people living with Cystic Fibrosis in Ireland
· Fund advocacy to shape government policy and campaigning to improve lung transplantation rates in Ireland
· Fund for medical and scientific research aimed at understanding, managing and treating Cystic Fibrosis
· Help us to increase public awareness about Cystic Fibrosis
· Help us to provide advice, information and advocacy services to people with CF and their families