Cystic Fibrosis National Awareness Week takes place from Monday April 8th to Sunday April 15th, with 65 Roses Day taking place on Friday April 13th.
Organise your own fundraising challenge to help raise funds and support people with cystic fibrosis during Cystic Fibrosis National Awareness Week. The challenge can be any kind of fundraising event with a 65 theme and can be as simple or as challenging as you wish.
• Why not run 6.5km, cycle 65 km, or swim 65 lengths (1mile)?
• Gather your coworkers for a quick 65 laps around the office?
• Hold a 65 Roses coffee morning/ tea party?
• Take part in the 65 Roses Skydive?
• Take on the 65 Roses Gym Challenge? (e.g. 65 exercises in 65 minutes)