Cystic Fibrosis Ireland Invite Expressions of Interest in the post of Regional Development Officer Based in Limerick city
Cystic Fibrosis Ireland are currently sourcing an expression of interest for the Regional Development Officer vacant position based in our Limerick office.
The role of the Regional Development Officer is both varied and rewarding and is at a time of significant progress in CF care in Ireland and includes:
- Support for the improvement of services for people with CF in the greater Limerick area
- Support for the preparation of high level meetings with UHL
- Support for the preparation of meetings of the CFI Regional branch (TLC4CF)
- Provision of information and related supports for people with CF from the regional office with support from the national office in Dublin
- Strategic support for fundraising initiatives linked to CF projects in the Mid-West Region
Please click here to view a full job description of the post within CFI.
The position will be available to apply for by application in late August / early September.