Interested in getting involved?
1. Ask your staff or colleagues to support Christmas Jumper Day 4 CF on Friday 14th December. Encourage everyone to wear their most festive Christmas Jumper to work!
2. Ask everyone to donate €5 to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland!
If you have a colleague not wearing a Christmas Jumper, they'll have to make a Bah Humbug donation of €10 and wear a Bah Humbug badge (we'll send these out to you). It's all a bit of fun!
Ask you company if they are willing to match fund the monies raised!
3. On the day make sure to take loads of photos!
4. After the event you can
· Lodge the monies raised: IBAN: IE59 AIBK 9310 7108 5785 93 | BIC: AIBKIE2D
· Post a cheque to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland, 24 Lower Rathmines Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6; or
· Donate online at www.cfireland.ie
(Please remember to include your companies name as a reference so we know who it’s from)
1. Wear your Christmas Jumper to work, school, or whatever you're doing that day!
2. Take a selfie! Snap a selfie and upload your photo to social media and don't forget to tag us! @cf_ireland #CJD4CF
You can also change your Facebook profile photo using our Christmas Jumper Day 4 CF frame!
Just click on your profile picture, click 'Update', click 'Add frame', and then search "Christmas Jumper Day 4 CF", pick our red banner, and then click 'Use as profile picture'!