Interested in getting involved? All you need to do is…
1. Ask your staff or colleagues to support Christmas Jumper Day 4 CF on Friday 14th December.
Encourage everyone to wear their most Seasonal looking Christmas Jumper to work in return for a €5 donation to support people with Cystic Fibrosis in Ireland!
2. Bah Humbug donation! If there is a colleague who is not wearing a Christmas Jumper, they have to pay a Bah Humbug donation of €10! It’s all for a great cause.
3. Ask you company if they are willing to match fund the monies raised!
4. On the day make sure to take loads of photos!
We can send you on some balloons, posters, sponsorship cards or collection buckets if needed – just let us know!
5. After the event you can
· Lodge the monies raised: IBAN: IE59 AIBK 9310 7108 5785 93 BIC: AIBKIE2D
· Post a cheque to Cystic Fibrosis Ireland, 24 Lower Rathmines Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6; or
· Donate online at www.cfireland.ie
(Please remember to include your companies name as a reference so we know who it’s from)